Notice: Webinar access code is your registered ID.
(e-mail at the PASMISS 2020 official website)
* The replay is only available until April 30.
How to join and prepare for the hybrid conference?
- You can check the details on our website through the ‘Quick bar’ on the right side.
- You can register in advance our hybrid conference, only Registrants are provided with their own webinar access code.
- Click the button of the ‘Information for Overseas Speakers’, ‘Information for Korean Speakers’ and ‘Information for E-Poster’.
MEET OUR KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
Frank M. Phillips, MD
Jack E. Zigler, MD
Yoshihisa Kotani, MD
Domagoj Coric, MD
Welcome Message of PASMISS 2020 President
On behalf of the Pacific and Asian Society of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (PASMISS), we are honored to invite you to the 20th annual international symposium of the PASMISS.
As we informed you before, The PASMISS 2020 Conference will be held on the 1st-3rd April 2021 in Conrad Seoul Hotel, Seoul, Korea. We are sure everyone knows that the whole world is going through a hard time with Covid-19. Due to current situation, the PASMISS 2020 is supposed to be held in a hybrid format that combines offline and online.
PASMISS has never been conducted in a hybrid format since its establishment, and we believe that many of you are wondering how the event will go. To live up to your expectations, we are currently preparing with our best.
Although it's a mix of online and offline, participants can learn the latest in every field of spinal surgery from biportal endoscopic discectomy to tumor reconstruction surgery online, along with a variety of symposiums on the topic of minimally invasive surgery.
Most of all, we are pleased to offer you the opportunity to learn online the latest in cutting-edge technologies of minimally invasive spinal fusion surgery (single position front back surgery) from Dr. Frank Philips of USA, Past 20 years experience in US with artificial disc replacement surgery from Dr. Jack Zigler of USA, integration of navigation and MISS-Recent Progress of robotic surgery trends from Dr. Kotani of Japan, and MIS Percutaneous Posterior Cervical Fixation from Dr. Domagoj Coric of USA.
We are confident that the online conference will nonetheless be an enthusiastic arena for exchange of the latest knowledge and provide an easy platform for participation, all at a more flexible schedule.
We really hope you all get a lot of useful and informative knowledge from this exciting PASMISS 2020.
All members of the organizing committee look forward to participating all of you - online or offline wherever you are- at the PASMISS 2020 on April1-3, this year.
Seok Woo Kim, M.D., Ph.D
The 20th Pacific and Asian Society of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Pre-recorded Presentation Submission Deadline: March 15 (Mon), 2021
- E-poster Submission Deadline: March 15 (Mon), 2021
- Pre-Registration Deadline: March 15 (Mon), 2021
Don‘t Miss PASMISS 2020 Pre-Registration!
- You can register in advance on the official website (www.pasmiss.org) until March 15th, 2021
- Only Registrants are provided with their own webinar access code.
- No registration fee is needed for all participants
- PASMISS 2021 Newsletter #15
- PASMISS 2020 Newsletter #14
- PASMISS 2020 Newsletter #13
- PASMISS 2020 Newsletter #12
- PASMISS 2020 Newsletter #11
- PASMISS 2020 Newsletter #10
- PASMISS 2020 Newsletter #09
- PASMISS 2020 Newsletter #08
- PASMISS 2020 Newsletter #07
- PASMISS 2020 Newsletter #06
- PASMISS 2020 Newsletter #05
- PASMISS 2020 Newsletter #04
- PASMISS 2020 Newsletter #03
- PASMISS 2020 Newsletter #02
- PASMISS 2020 Newsletter #01